A warm welcome from Rennard Consulting
We are a flood risk and drainage design consultancy who specialize in the early design phase of a development.
Our aim is to help our clients make every drop count and to ensure that they get off to the best possible start with reference to drainage design.
Vision and Values
Our vision is that we want to ensure our clients get off to the best possible start with reference to drainage design and help them to make each drop count.
We will do this by ensuring we follow our key values on all our projects which are:
- Dedicated – we are devoted to delivering high quality drainage design and sharing our knowledge across the whole team.
- Reliable – we will always deliver what we promise.
- Innovative – we will draw on the latest technology to develop a bespoke solution just for you.
- Passionate – we have a passion for the profession and pride ourselves in always delivering high quality.
- Sustainable – we care about the world we live in and want to do our bit to make it a better place.
Why we do what we do
We believe that while often overlooked, drainage is one of the most critical components for your development which is why it is the only area we focuses on.
We understand that using Sustainable Urban Drainage (SuDS) is vital to meeting current planning legislations as well as minimizing the potential future financial impacts of Biodiversity Net Gain. We therefore follow the SuDS hierarchy in the development of all our drainage strategies.
Our passion for creating a bespoke solution just for you which draws on the latest guidance and current best practice ensures that we can maximize the benefits of your drainage system. This allows us to create something that not only meets your attenuation requirements but also provides opportunities to increase biodiversity, improve water quality as well as creating additional amenity space. In short, we want to help you develop spaces where people want to live, work and play.